Norton Leigh is currently working with an award winning full service media agency who are part of one of the largest Communications Networks in the world. Our client are looking for an Affiliate Executive to support the growing Acquisitions team as they continue to pitch, and win, exciting new projects.
The role of the Affiliate Executive
- The Affiliate Executive will be working alongside the head of affiliates to develop existing accounts as well and grow areas of new business within the performance team.
- Writing regular affiliate performance reports, assisting the team with client presentations and reviews as well as establishing ownership of the reconciliation process will be integral to the role.
- The Affiliate Executive will be required to recruit and build new relationships with affiliates.
The Affiliate Executive
- You need to have at least 6 months experience at an agency/network /publisher.
- It is important that you can demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- As an Affiliate Executive you need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- A large part of this role will entail presenting so it is important that you have strong Power Point skills.
Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s largest media agencies who are currently looking for an affiliate executive to come into their performance team.
They work with some of the world’s most prestigious brands which include leading automotive, tech, retail and FMCG companies.
They have a benefits package which includes life insurance, a pension scheme and much much more!