Norton Leigh is currently working with an award winning full service media agency who are part of one of the largest Communications Networks in the world. Our client are looking for an Affiliate Executive to support the growing Acquisitions team as they continue to pitch, and win, exciting new projects.
- 6+ months agency/network experience with any affiliates experience being advantageous
Description of the Affiliate Account Executive:
- The Affiliate executive will be working alongside the Head of Affiliates to develop existing accounts as well and grow areas of new business within the performance team.
- Writing regular affiliate performance reports, assisting the team with client presentations and reviews as well as establishing ownership of the reconciliation process will be integral to the role.
- The Affiliate Executive will be required to recruit and build new relationships with affiliates.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Affiliate Account Executive:
- You need to have at least 6 months experience at an agency/network /publisher.
- It is important that you can demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- As an affiliate executive you need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- A large part of this role will entail presenting so it is important that you have strong Power Point skills.
- Our client is a leading media agency who are looking to expand their affiliates team
- They offer in-house training and a creative working environment
- They have benefits such as discount gym membership, Friday drinks, Travel loans and much more!