Norton Leigh is currently working with one of America’s fastest growing ad tech platform’s looking to hire an Advertising Operations Executive. As part of the company’s progression, the programmatic platform is extending their offering to Europe. With backing from the US offices, the company is venturing to replicate an already existing and award winning model but here in the UK. As part of their next wave of hiring, the client is hiring an Advertising Operations Executive.
To work as part of the wider technical team, the Advertising Operations Executive will report into an Advertising Operation Manager supporting a sales team of six. Withholding an integral role within a team of six, the candidate will ensure campaigns are ran smoothly maximizing client campaigns.
- 1+ year adops experience with knowledge of 3rd party ad trafficking platforms (eg. DoubleClick, MediaMath).
The role as Advertising Operations Executive:
- Responsible for monitoring advertising operations
- Collaborate with a team of six reporting into an Ad Ops Manager
- Support the sales team driving performance
Desired Skills and Experience of the Advertising Operations Executive:
- Possess one years’ AdOps experience
- Excellent technical ability
- Knowledge or desire to work in the programmatic space
- Our client is a large ad tech platform looking to expand their Adops team
- They offer great in-house training within a creative working environment
- They offer great benefits such as discount gym membership, pension scheme, Friday team drinks, lunches etc.