Norton Leigh is currently working with of America’s largest news media publishers who are setting up their offering in the UK market. As part of their global expansion, the news giant is setting up here in London bridging the gap between the US and Europe. The client is looking an Advertising Operations Manager to set up and run campaigns, manage a small team of traffickers and liaise with the American office. Replicating an already existing successful model in the US, the team will extend publisher outreach, support the sales team and look to grow the company with a large financial backing.
Reporting directly into the US offices, the Advertising Operations Manager will work as part of a wider operations team including traffickers, salesforce and digital marketers. The candidate will be expected to possess at least 2 years’ ad ops experience, having used DFP with both client facing and technical skills.
Role Description of the Advertising Operations Manager
• Responsible for setting up and managing ad ops campaigns
• Analyse, report and optimise on campaigns
• Collaborate and support a sales team
• Manage a team of traffickers
• Regular conference calls with the American office
• Possess at least two years’ ad ops experience
• Use of DFP
• A thorough technical ability
• Ad ops across tablets, mobile and apps
• Knowledge or desire to work in the programmatic space
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, contact Ben at Norton Leigh or apply below.