We are currently working with one of America’s largest traditional media publishers looking to establish themselves in the European market. The award winning multimedia news title reaches an organic audience in the multi millions and now looks to make a footprint in Europe as part of their 2016 initiative. The client is looking for a technical Ad Operations Manager to manage European ad ops team.
We are looking for somebody from a technical ad ops background with three + years’ ad operations experience, extensive use of DFP and have worked in the programmatic space with knowledge of DSP.
Description of the Ad Operations Manager:
- Managing a team of three ad ops – an intern, an ad ops exec and senior ad ops exec
- Reporting directly into the Head of Digital in the US offices
- Both technically sound having set up campaigns, troubleshoot and worked with programmatic
- Use of relevant technologies: DFP, DFA, Sizmek, DSP and more.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Ad Operations Manager:
- 3+ years working in ad operations
- Solid technical and client servicing skills
- Highly efficient and leading in personality
- The most up to date and insightful views on the latest/relevant digital technologies
- One of the US’s most established news titles
- Award winning journalistic content
- Multimillion viewer outreach per month
If you think this is the job for you call 02071830321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / apply now.