We are currently working with one of the world’s largest full service media agencies, a company that dominates one of the fastest paced and competitive markets across the globe. With an established footprint in the digital media landscape, the company works with the world’s largest brands, has attained a multitude of awards, and defines the market in the cutting edge services they provide. The client is looking for well-equipped Ad Operations Manager to manage the plethora of international clients.
We are looking for somebody from a trafficking background with three years’ ad operations experience and keen to take on a client servicing role in the next stages of their career.
Description of the Ad Operations Manager role:
- Trafficking display and ad operations campaigns across a broad offering of international clients.
- Be the first point of contact for ad ops queries, make recommendations on the latest technologies and ensure smooth operation of campaigns
- Both technically sound and communicative
- Use of relevant technologies: DFP, DFA, Sizmek, DSP and more.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Ad Operations Manager:
- 2-3+ years working in ad operations
- Solid trafficking skills
- Highly efficient, team player and detail-oriented
- A well rounded and knowledgeable view on the latest/relevant technologies
- Confident communicator and problem solver
- Internationally established digital marketing agency
- One of the world’s largest digital companies
- Industry leader in its sector
- Countless award winner
If you think this is the job for you call 02071830321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / apply