Norton Leigh is working with one of the world’s largest network media agency’s looking to hire an Ad Ops Manager. Working across the company’s international client portfolio, the Ad Ops Manager will be the first point of contact ensuring the optimisation of display campaigns. Working as part of the integrated performance team, the role will be project based making for a diverse and collaborative opportunity.
The position will require the candidate reports directly to the Head of Ad Ops managing a team of five. The Ad Ops Manager will be the first point of contact to over 20 international clients ranging from FMCG, finance, tech and publishing. The candidate will be expected to possess a minimum of two years’ ad ops experience, have a thorough knowledge of Doubleclick and Sizmek and have worked within the mobile space.
The role as Ad Ops Manager
- Responsible for optimising ad ops campaigns
- First point of contact across an international plethora of clients
- Manage a team of five
- Report directly into Head of Ad Ops
- Make suggestions and recommendations on the most appropriate technologies
Desired Experience and Skills of the Ad Ops Executive
- Possess two years’ ad ops experience
- Thorough knowledge of Doubleclick and Sizmek
- Educated to degree level
- Experienced trafficker
- Solid communicator
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, contact Ben at Norton Leigh or apply below.