We are currently working with an internationally renowned Creative Media Agency on a role working on top brands across the UK and EMEA. Our client has built its reputation on great relationships, ethical practices and entrepreneurial spirit and gives access to excellent training and development opportunities.
They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their specialist media team working across performance driven Display and Paid search campaigns.
This role will lead a team of 5 working on the world’s largest tech brand as well as a leading UK fashion brand.
Skills: Media planning, Media buying, Planner/Buyer, Display Media, Account Management, Programmatic, Media Strategy
- Leading Creative Agency
- International Specialist Media Team
- International campaigns working for some of the largest brands in the world
- Great benefits system with leading learning and development programme
The Role of Account Manager:
- Responsible for strategy, performance and develop of your accounts
- Build your team, develop their skills and teach best practise
- Growing accounts, increasing efficiency and identifying new client opportunities
You will have:
- Strong hands-on experience planning and implementing display campaigns
- Able to use data insights to lead strategy
- Great communicator and team player
Nice to have:
- Experience within paid search and social
- Previous Agency experience
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to email@example.com / apply below.