Norton Leigh’s client is an award winning data marketing agency with a variety of exciting clients within the retail industry. They are looking for an Account Manager to oversee campaigns as well as liaise with clients and technical teams, acting within a client servicing position. As the Account Manager you should have extensive experience in a client servicing role with knowledge of data marketing or a technical background.
- Award winning data marketing agency
- Great range of interesting clients looking for a leading edge when it comes to data marketing
- Increasing opportunities to manage and grow a team
- Competitive salary and great benefits
The Role of the Account Manager
- You will be responsible for managing the communication between data marketing projects and large retail accounts
- As the Accounts Manager you will have the opportunity to manage significant business growth within the agency
- You will be interpreting data marketing campaigns and overseeing initial briefs right through to the final delivery of campaigns
Skills and Experience of the Account Manager
- As Account Manager you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a client servicing role preferably in a data marketing or media agency
- Have an understanding of analytically led campaigns
- The Account Manager should have the ability to build relationships between analytical and technical teams as well as clients
For more information on this opportunity please contact Kim at Norton Leigh or apply below.