About the role: Lead Mobile Developer – IOS, ANDROID, APPS, MOBILE
I am looking for 2 Lead Mobile Developers, one that specialises within IOS Development, and one that specialises within Android Development, for a leading GLOBAL organisation based in central London. You will have a minimum of 8 years experience within software/web development, with at least 3 years experience developing IOS or Android apps. This role offers the chance to work within a brand new department, a department funding by the board of directors on a long term basis, to give the company a new lease of life and direction. You will offer your excellent knowledge and experience to director level members of staff, pitching your creative ideas on brand new IOS or Android apps, along with building your own team of 5+ IOS or Android developers. This opportunity also allows you to pick and choose which mobile software and technologies you would like to use on projects. You will have previous experience in leading teams, and have a proven record of delivering successful apps. This organisation are looking for individuals who are hungry and passionate about mobile development, who are keen to build a team/department from scratch within a global company.
About the company:
This company are a leading financial organisation, based in the heart of central London. They are now entering a new and exciting chapter, keen to push the boundaries of mobile development and opportunities. These roles don’t come along often and I highly recommend applying ASAP if this role sounds suitable for you!
Lead Mobile Developer – IOS, ANDROID, APPS, MOBILE
Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the fastest growing video real time bidding ad platforms who are looking to grow their European offering from their new HQ in London. They are currently looking for a programmatic account manager to come into the team to take full ownership of their publisher relationships. This position will appeal to anyone with 1-2 years experience in programmatic who wants to contribute to the growth of a multi-million pound ad-tech company in the European market.
The programmatic AM will be responsible for optimising, tracking and analysing the performance of video RTB campaigns.
It is important that you have the ability to take full ownership of the platforms publisher relations which involved troubleshooting as well as responding to requests.
The programmatic AM will be the key figure in the relationship between publishers and internal stakeholders.
The programmatic AM needs to have at least 1-2 year’s industry experience in digital media account management, ideally in programmatic buying.
You need to be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of programmatic buying and the entire ad-cycle.
A degree in a marketing/maths related field
Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s fastest growing video real time bidding ad platforms.
They are currently looking to bring a programmatic account manager to come into the team and head up their publisher development offering.
Our client offers a competitive benefits package including flexible working hours, 25 days holiday and a pension scheme.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced recent graduate to join a vibrant start-up based in Milton-Keynes. This person needs previous experience of working in digital marketing, with skills across a variety of sectors (PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, etc.)
Job Description of the Digital Marketing Executive
• The Digital Marketing Executive will be working with the Managing Director on a daily basis to deliver marketing campaigns for the brand
• Running campaigns on Google, Facebook, Twitter, as well as delivering regular newsletters
• Increasing traffic (and ultimately sales) to the company’s main websites
• Research and recommend future digital marketing strategies for the company
Desired Skills and Experience of the Digital Marketing Executive
• 6 months – 2 years’ experience in digital
• Experience in multiple digital channels (SEO, PPC, Email marketing, Social media)
• Experience of Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords
• Good Excel skills
• Experience in Paid Social campaigns on Facebook or Twitter advantageous
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit and interest of working in a start-up, fast changing environment
• Start-up iGaming company with multiple successful brand sites
• Young and exciting company with fast moving approach
• Opportunities to own and develop your own digital marketing initiatives
If you are interested in progressing your career within digital with a breadth and speed of learning unparalleled in the current market, then get in touch to find out more.
About the Role of the UX Designer
• This excellent new role will be based in central London, where you will work as part of a talented UX team.
• You will work on a number of new, refreshing projects within a leading retail/fashion company.
• You will have a minimum of 3 years experience and will have solid commercial abilities with user experience design, creating wire frames, the use of Axure, and a good understanding of HTML/CSS.
• Ideally you will have worked within another known retail or fashion brand, if not worked on high transactional responsive websites.
About the client:
• This exciting role is within a leading Retail/Fashion giant, and has a pedigree in the industry matched by none.
• This is a super opportunity to work for one of the biggest and best in this sector, and would suit a highly gifted and enthusiastic UX designer. Apply now!
Skills of the UX Designer
• User Experience
• Wire Framing
• Retail/Fashion background
About the role:
About the company:
This household, recognisable organisation are based in Central London, boasting a powerful brand on the high street and web. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned front end developer to make a name within a leading Retail/Fashion Powerhouse! Apply Now!
Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s leading integrated tech agencies who are looking for a Senior PPC account executive to come into the team and run campaigns for their largest international travel clients. This is role is ideal for anyone with 12 months experience who is looking to make the step up to PPC account manager level in the next year.