Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s most successful media agencies who are currently hiring for a performance marketing account director to take the client lead on a FMCG brand.
As a performance marketing account director you will be responsible for taking the client lead on one of the world’s largest FMCG brands.
You will be required to liaise with the client, understand their digital objectives and then implement your strategy across various performance marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Display and Affiliates.
The role of performance marketing director will require you to be the figurehead of the account, you will be responsible for devising a holistic strategy that will be actioned by 5 digital teams who will report into you.
You need to have had at least 4 years agency side experience, the role isn’t channel specific however a background in Search or Display is preferable.
Client servicing is at the core of this role, you need to be a proven account manager who has experience dealing with multi-million pound budgets.
Ideally the performance marketing account director needs to have had experience managing a team of at least 2, team leadership is essential to this role.
The performance marketing account director needs to be a strategic thinker who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty when required.
Norton Leigh is currently working with a global media agency who work with some of the world’s largest brands, in this case a leading FMCG brand.
They are currently looking to hire a performance marketing account director to help grow the FMCG’s already vast digital offering.
They offer a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, life insurance, pension
Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the fastest growing video real time bidding ad platforms who are looking to grow their European offering from their new HQ in London. They are currently looking for a programmatic account manager to come into the team to take full ownership of their publisher relationships. This position will appeal to anyone with 1-2 years experience in programmatic who wants to contribute to the growth of a multi-million pound ad-tech company in the European market.
The programmatic AM will be responsible for optimising, tracking and analysing the performance of video RTB campaigns.
It is important that you have the ability to take full ownership of the platforms publisher relations which involved troubleshooting as well as responding to requests.
The programmatic AM will be the key figure in the relationship between publishers and internal stakeholders.
The programmatic AM needs to have at least 1-2 year’s industry experience in digital media account management, ideally in programmatic buying.
You need to be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of programmatic buying and the entire ad-cycle.
A degree in a marketing/maths related field
Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s fastest growing video real time bidding ad platforms.
They are currently looking to bring a programmatic account manager to come into the team and head up their publisher development offering.
I am looking for a fashion savvy Digital Designer to work for a leading fashion company, based in central London. You will have top skills and abilities with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, with a good working knowledge of HTML and CSS. You MUST have a live portfolio to show case your previous skills and experience. Ideally you will come from another retail or fashion environment, with at least 3 years experience. Previous experience working across Web, Mobile and Tablet would be highly advantageous! In this role, you will be part of a highly gifted design team, working across 3 company branded websites. You will also work on mobile sites and get exposure to a number of new technologies.
About the company:
This company can boast to be one of the biggest and best fashion brands in Europe! Based in an ideal central London, commuting would be a breeze. Apply now if this sounds great for you!
Digital Designer – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, CSS
Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s largest media agencies who are looking for a PPC Account Manager to come into the team and be the main point of contact for a global FMCG brand. This position is suitable for any PPC expert who has 2+ year experience in search and is looking for a role that involves the management of big budgets and big campaigns.
The PPC account manager will be responsible for taking the client and strategic lead on a global FMCG brand.
The PPC account manager will be the key point of contact for the client’s global PPC offering and will be required to manage a PPC budget of £15 million per year.
With it being an International account, the PPC account manager will also be responsible for running a London team of 6 search specialists as well as managing local teams in EMEA and APAC.
The position will have a large focus on running campaigns on Google however there is an emphasis on expanding the remit to biddable channels so a working knowledge of Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter/Youtube is important.
The PPC account manager will need to have at least 2 years experience working in Paid search at an agency.
It is important that the PPC account manager has at least 12 months experience using 3rd party bid management software on a day to day basis in their currently role (Marin, DS3, Doubleclick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne). Being able to train people in these software’s would be a big bonus.
Experience of running large scale International multi-million pound PPC campaigns would be ideal.
A degree in a marketing/maths related subject would be seen as ideal.
Our client are one of the world’s largest full service media agencies.
They have a Search team of 100 people which is made up of PPC, SEO and Paid Social specialists.
The offer a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life insurance, Bupa healthcare and free beer on a Friday.
About the company:
This household, recognisable organisation are based in Central London, boasting a powerful brand on the high street and web. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned front end developer to make a name within a leading Retail Powerhouse! Apply Now!
I am looking for an experienced iOS developer, for a leading fin-tech company based in central London. You MUST have experience in building iOS apps, using XCode within an agile environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly built team, taking on many new challenges and building high quality apps. Most projects are Greenfield, and will also give you exposure to the latest technologies. This opportunity will also offer the chance of career progression for the right candidate.
About the company:
This leading financial organisation are leaders within a highly competitive market. They offer the latest technologies and tools to work with, and to join highly experience members of staff on career changing projects! Apply now!
iOS Developer – iOS, iPhone, iPad, Apps, XCode, Agile, Mobile
Norton Leigh’s client is one of the world’s largest media agencies in the world, working with a variety of clients from different industries. They are planning to expand their Operations team in order to work on a new exciting client. This person should be dynamic and enthusiastic about the Operations side of advertising, whilst being willing to learn and work within a large team.
The Role of the Advertising Operations Specialist
• The candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the client services team from the initial client briefing stage through to campaign execution
• The Advertising Operations specialist will be required to analyse campaign performance and work on their own initiative to make necessary changes
• The candidate will feel comfortable using 3rd party Ad servers such as Doubleclick, Mediamath etc
Experience requirements of the Advertising Operations Specialist
• The Advertising Operations specialist needs to have at least 12 months experience working in a trafficking and campaign management environment.
• They will need to have strong problem solving skills and have an analytical mind
• They should be well organised and forward-thinking with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Knowledge of CPA campaign management would be advantageous
• The candidate should have a strong interest and knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem
• Our client is one of the world’s largest media planning/buying agencies.
• They work with leading publishers in order to offer top quality delivery to their clients
• They also offer a competitive benefits package which includes pension scheme, discount gym membership and 25 days annual holiday
We are working with a leading international media agency. They are looking for an SEO copywriter to work as part of a creative team, with individuals across a variety of backgrounds. They need somebody who is imaginative, with an extremely proactive attitude and of course excellent copywriting skills. With a strong background within writing and good SEO skills, this person will be the driving force in the agencies content optimisation moving forward.
Role of the SEO Copywriter
• Deliver best in class long and short copy for a range of A-list clients
• Support the natural search team with SEO campaigns for blue chip clients
• Work and collaborate with the SEO team and other departments in order to deliver a holistic approach for clients
• Deliver content optimisation and keyword research and give analysis reports on the data
• Have a strong relationship with clients, and make sure all campaigns are running smoothly
Desired Skills and Experience for the SEO Copywriter
• Experience of copywriting to a high standard, in a variety of voices
• Understanding of SEO Optimisation and content optimisation
• Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects to a high standard
• Excellent problem solving and project management understanding
• Good knowledge of the general digital landscape
About this company
• Our client is one of the world’s largest media planning/buying agencies
• Be a part of a specially set-up creative SEO team
• They offer a competitive benefits package including 25 days holiday